ADP Pre-Employment Services includes Applicant Management Services, Tax Credit Services and Screening and Selection Services to help you make the best hiring decisions.
Tax Credit Services (TCS)
For over 30 years, TCS has helped clients identify and take advantage of qualifying Federal and state employment tax credits and hiring incentive programs. These benefits are based on client objectives, employee demographics and geographic locations.
ADP Tax Credit Services includes:
- Employee screening and processing of eligibility forms
- Monitoring and management of screening compliance and form compliance
- Submission of forms to state agencies for tax credit certification
- Receipt of certifications or denials from state agencies
- Receipt of client payroll and other data
- Calculation of tax credits
- Tax credit reporting to clients
Screening & Selection Services
Since 1986, ADP Screening and Selection Services has been making people selection easy for employers with our selection, background screening and compliance solutions. With industry and job specific packages, you have the flexibility to create customized solutions based on your organization's unique needs. Our intuitive online client environment automatically informs you about required compliance forms and you can call our HR Help Desk experts whenever you have an HR question.
ADP Screening and Selection Services Features:
- Selection Services - ADP's Online Application and Job Fit Assessment automatically remove unqualified applicants from your selection pool
- Screening Services - Background checks, including Criminal Court Records, Driving Records and more, give you the whole story about your applicants so you can make informed hiring decisions
- Compliance Services - Call or e-mail our HR Help Desk whenever you have questions about employment laws, employee issues and other human resource matters.
Learn more about ADP's Selection, Screening and Compliance Services at www.adphire.com.
I-9 Compliance Services
The management of I-9 forms is a resource-intensive HR task, especially for companies with high turnover, many locations or a large international workforce in the United States.
Without consistent and diligent I-9 processes, companies run the risk of non-compliance with I-9 laws, which can result in government fines and public embarrassment. AMS will ensure this doesn’t happen to you.